SECOND CHARGE LENDER PANEL
Second-charge loans are often called second mortgages because they have secondary priority behind a main (or first-charge) mortgage. They are usually used as a way to raise further money against the equity in a property when it is not possible or preferable to increase the first mortgage.
We can help you access second-charge loan options on residential, buy-to-let and commercial properties whilst also being able to arrange them on a long-term basis, e.g. 25 years or on a short-term ‘bridge’ basis of, say up to 12 months.
- Market-leading rates
- Up to 95% LTV on Residential, 75% LTV on Buy-to-Let
- Loans from £3,000
- Interest-only options
- Adverse credit options
- Lending in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- Capital raising on Buy-to-Let properties to finance the deposit for a new property purchase.
- Your client’s main mortgage is on interest only and they do not want to remortgage on to repayment.
- Your client wants to avoid paying early repayment charges by remortgaging.
- Your client does not want to lose the favourable interest rate on their existing mortgage.
- Your client requires finance faster than can be achieved through a standard remortgage.
- Your client wants to borrow beyond retirement age.
- Your client has acquired some adverse credit since taking out the main mortgage and is unable to find a suitable remortgage deal.
- Your client wants to keep the new loan separate from their main mortgage.
- Your client’s circumstances may have changed since taking out their original mortgage and they require a lender that has more flexible criteria.
- Your client wants to raise money to pay a tax bill
If you are Directly Authorised or an Appointed Representative of a Network other than our own, you can access all of our packaged products including any exclusives or semi exclusives and receive 100% of the commission as displayed here. If you would like to access any other product for your client or want Connect to take the compliance responsibility we can assist you on a client referral basis.
Connect’s Appointed Representatives have access to +170 lenders and a large array of support services and tools dedicated to the needs of the specialist adviser. More.
If you are a Directly Authorised Adviser or obtain your permission to trade through another Network, you can still tap into Connect’s specialist knowledge, lender relationships and exclusive products by using us to package your client’s applications for you. More.