RESIDENTIAL LENDER PANEL
In today’s landscape, many clients no longer meet the conventional criteria set by mortgage lenders. Consequently, they need financial support from a specialised mortgage provider willing to exhibit flexibility and assess each case based on its merits rather than relying on a rigid checklist dictated by a computer.
We are dedicated to facilitating this process by leveraging our network of specialist mortgage lenders and the expertise of our Mortgage Placement Help Desk team. Our aim is to assist you in identifying the optimal residential finance solution for your clients.
- Market leading rates
- Access to Exclusive Products
- Up to 95% LTV
- Loans from £25,001
- Interest only options
- Purchase and Remortgage
- Fixed and variable rates
- Adverse credit options
- Products with low fees and No ERCs
- Lending in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
Connect can help you narrow down which of the lenders will consider an applicant with any of the circumstances listed on this page and more.
We also have lenders that will consider mixed-use property, such as a residential house with an annexe that is let or an outbuilding used for commercial purposes.
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- First Time Buyers
- Gifted Deposits
- Shared Ownership
- Right to Buy
- Contractor mortgages
- Capital Raising
- Help to Buy finance
- Second Charge finance
- Expat mortgages
- Foreign National mortgages
- New built flats and houses
- Flats above commercial premises
- Income stretches
- High Rise Flats
- Listed buildings
- Non-standard construction properties
- Lending into retirement
- Self-employed applicants with only 1 year of trading or accounts
- Adverse credit problems
- Contract workers and zero-hours workers
- Non-UK Residents
- Older applicants needing a mortgage into retirement
- Applicants needing assistance with income or deposits from family
Connect’s Appointed Representatives have access to +170 lenders and a large array of support services and tools dedicated to the needs of the specialist adviser. More.
If you are a Directly Authorised Adviser or obtain your permission to trade through another Network, you can still tap into Connect’s specialist knowledge, lender relationships and exclusive products by using us to package your client’s applications for you. More.