We are currently recruiting self-employed Mortgage Advisers.
We are particularly looking for new advisers at present as due to our market positioning, we are generating a large volume of enquiries and require additional Mortgage Advisers experienced in residential, buy to let and protection to help service them.
While the role is Self Employed, initial financial support is available if required.
Connect Mortgage Advisers take pride in doing the best for our clients. We do this by having the widest possible lender panel, a bespoke training and knowledge accreditation plan for our advisers and dedicated teams to provide un-paralleled adviser support.
We are a dynamic company that has built strong lender relationships. We are Key Account Partners for Legal and General Mortgage Club and many lenders, thus benefiting from exclusive mortgage deals for our clients and enhanced terms and preferential service.
Our Mortgage Advisers benefit from a full support package which includes an in-house dedicated marketing team, dedicated mortgage administrators who look after all application submitting and processing and full compliance and training programme enabling adviser to develop their full potential.
Successful candidates will be representing the Connect brand. They will need to have strong skills in communication, analytical abilities, computer skills and the ability to work as part of the team.
To apply or find out more about the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Register with us to be among the first to be contacted about any new vacancies.
There are many roles at Connect, not just Mortgage Advisers:
- Senior Management
- Business Development Managers
- Team Leaders
- Mortgage Administrators
- Marketing Personnel
- Compliance Administrators
- I.T. Personnel
How to become a Mortgage Adviser
You can get into this role through:
- Working towards this role from a connected role such as a mortgage administrator
- Applying for a trainee scheme or apprenticeship
- Starting your own mortgage adviser business via the support of The Connect Academy
Skills and knowledge
- Excellent Customer service skills
- To be thorough, analytical and pay attention to detail
- Ambition and a desire to succeed
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently