These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Criteria Clinic – Joint Borrower/Sole Proprietor – Knowledge Bank
26 September, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
From individuals buying in with family, friends, or even partners, there are many reasons why joint borrowing exists with only a single proprietor or owner. This carries its own risks and criteria specifications, especially for those who are self-employed.
Join us for our next LIVE Criteria Clinic at 10 am on 26th September where we will be answering your questions on criteria relating to Joint Borrower/Sole Proprietor and helping you place those cases.
This Clinic will be hosted by our Founder & CEO, Nicola Firth.
Joining us to answer your questions and give you some valuable insight into this area of lending are:
- Michael Clarke, Product Policy & Regulatory Manager – Barclays
- Emma Betteridge, National Intermediary Development Manager -Metro Bank (UK)
- Gina England, Field-based BDM – Hinckley & Rugby for Intermediaries
- Peter Dockar, Commercial Director – Generation Home
- Nathan Waller CeMAP, Business Development Manager – Family Building Society
Attendees who attend the full session will be sent learning certificates which can be used for CPD.
We encourage brokers to ask questions during the event, but if you would like to provide us with any questions in advance, please supply them when registering. We will do our best to get through as many as possible during the live session.