“..I need a free mortgage sourcing system with access to packaged and exclusive products!..”
Connect for Intermediaries has teamed up with Twenty7Tec to offer you free access to all our packaged and exclusive products, plus a free one month trial of the full Mortgage Sourcing software. Connect can also offer you preferential subscription rates for the full Mortgage Source service provided by Twenty7Tec, as Connect users can benefit from three months subscription paid for by Connect.*
Mortgage Source is the only sourcing system available to intermediaries that allows you to compare further advances, re-mortgages and second charge loans on one screen and produce documentary evidence of your research.
- A free sourcing system with access all of Connect’s packaged and exclusive products.
- The ability to submit your packaging enquiries direct to Connect online (coming soon).
- A free 1 month trial to the full Mortgage Source system
- 3 months free subscription for sign ups on a 15 month contract.
Mortgage system features..
- For residential interest only mortgages you can source with repayment vehicle as sale of property.
Lenders’ criteria used for additional income.
- Filter for Debt Management Plans
- Source S/E income in line with lenders’ criteria
- Source using applicants 3-year credit history
- Accurately source ex local authority flats
- BTL source against landlord status.
- Source BTL against individual’s tax status
- Show BTL products where there is insufficient rental income
- Source against actual number of storeys in a block of flats
- Use age of property to determine whether lender classes the property as a New Build
- Source retention products
- System agnostic – cloud based and works on any device
- Combined sourcing for capital raising re-mortgages, comparing further advances, re-mortgages and secured loans on one screen
- Default packager settings
- Default your preferred filters
- All major mortgage club proc fees displayed
- Source by exclusives
- Source Bridging loans
- Source Secured Loans
- Source ported products
One of the main reasons Mortgage Source has been so successful is because it provides advisers with very comprehensive mortgage and secured loan sourcing software in one place and in doing so ensures that the broker is Mortgage Credit Directive compliant by being able to research all of the mortgage options available to a client, which you have to, to continue being Unlimited (Independent) Mortgage Advisers.
Connect’s Appointed Representatives have access to +170 lenders and a large array of support services and tools dedicated to the needs of the specialist adviser. More.
If you are a Directly Authorised Adviser or obtain your permission to trade through another Network, you can still tap into Connect’s specialist knowledge, lender relationships and exclusive products by using us to package your client’s applications for you. More.