CONNECT REFERRAL SERVICE
Connect is recognised as one of the leading companies in the specialist mortgage markets. Stonebridge Advisers can now leverage on this specialist knowledge and expertise to support clients in need of more complex solutions.
Stonebridge can now benefit from Connect’s partnership with +170 lenders including specialist lenders across areas such as Commercial, Bridging, Development, Business loans and Expat/Foreign Nationals.
Whatever the case scenario, our extensive lender panel means our referral team have access to a wide range of products and will be able to find the best solution that meets your client’s requirements.
- We take responsibility for the advice given to your client from +170 lenders
- We keep you updated throughout and guarantee no cross-selling
- Generous commission share without large client fees
Select a topic:
Our Specialist Commercial advisers are experienced across many commercial finance areas and will work with you to secure the best solution for your client:
- Secured and unsecured lending solutions
- High Street to Specialist Banks
- All types of business sectors
- Experienced or inexperienced investors
- Full Commercial or Semi Commercial
- Interest Only options
- Auction Purchase
- Chain Break
- Refurbishment / Renovation works
- Commercial properties
- 2nd charge Bridging loans
- Below Market Value
Whether the client is an experienced developer or not Connect has the expertise to place all kinds of development finance.
Typical development scenarios are:
- Commercial to residential conversions
- Residential development schemes single unit to multi units
- Commercial development schemes
- Land with planning
- First time or experienced developers
- Convert to residential with expedited planning.
Generally used by developers wanting to release equity from a completed project before sale of properties or wanting to move to cheaper funding during the sales process, enabling the developer to move onto their next project.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Your case will be allocated to a Referral Adviser appropriate to your case requirements.
- Your allocated Adviser will contact you directly.
- Your Adviser will ensure that your case is set up on OMS.
- You will be given access to OMS allowing visibility for tracking the progress of your case.