These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Precise Mortgages – The mechanics of Bridging finance
10 November, 2021
Wednesday 10th November, 11.00am
To register your place today, click here.
Due to the new world that we find ourselves in, the residential specialist lending market is growing day-by-day as brokers look for new solutions to meet their customers’ ever changing borrowing needs. Fortunately specialist lenders such as Precise Mortgages understand the challenges and complexities of cases which fall outside of mainstream lenders’ criteria.
In this educational bridging session from Roger Morris, Group Distribution Director at Precise Mortgages he will help you understand the mechanics of Bridging finance, starting with an overview about potential solutions in an increasingly complex market. These complexities have been amplified even more so due to the challenges that the pandemic has presented many customers with and therefore the need for more diverse solutions is greater than ever before.
As part of this presentation Roger will :
- Explain the differences between bridging finance and short-term lending
- Dispel the many bridging myths that exist
- Discuss the importance of exit strategies
Roger will then go on to help you identify solutions for a number of different customer requirements, such as:
- Equity Release (including downsizing)
- Light refurbishment
- Change of use (Buy to let to a HMO)
- Chain Breaks
Finally Roger will talk you through how to submit your ‘decision in principle’ and what you need to submit with your application to ensure your cases are processed as quickly as possible, an essential for bridging finance.
He’s looking forward to seeing you there!
- Identify customers that could benefit from bridging solutions, including the self-employed, customers looking to purchase properties at auction and customers with urgent mortgage completion needs.
- Demonstrate the power of Precise Mortgages’ calculator whilst discovering how they can quickly help you understand your customers’ bespoke options and potential maximum borrowing.
- Explain the different types of bridging finance that is available and the solutions that they offer.
- Evaluate your customers efficiently to ensure what solution is right for them and where bridging finance is that solution how specialist lenders such as Precise Mortgages can help.
- Understand how to help get cases ‘Right First Time’, aiming to reduce unnecessary delays to offer.
Don’t forget! To register, click here.