These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Lender Spotlight – Foundation Home Loans
3 August, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Would you like to find out how Foundation can support your business?
This session is ideal for any intermediaries who want to grow their knowledge of specialist residential mortgages for clients who don’t meet mainstream criteria, and specialist buy-to-let cases such as limited company, HMO, and portfolio lending.
Reasons to use Foundation for your next specialist residential case:
- Self-employed – directors, partners, and contractors; retained profits considered
- Employed – no minimum term in current job (minimum 3 months employed)
- Clients with multiple and unusual income sources
- Holders of credit blips / lower credit scores
- Eligible Professionals looking for up to 6 x income
- Maximum loan £2m
- Maximum term 40 years
- Maximum age 75 at end of term
- No minimum income
- Maximum number of applicants is 4 (immediate family)
- Capital and repayment mortgages up to 90% LTV
- Interest-only, affordability calculated on an interest-only basis up to 70% LTV
- Capital raising for buy to let purchase accepted
- A part and part mortgage up to 80% LTV
- Green mortgages for properties with EPC rating A-C, in both the buy-to-let and residential ranges
Why use Foundation for your next BTL case?
- Individual or limited company
- Limited companies with complex structures
- Up to 4 directors
- Newly incorporated limited companies acceptable
- No minimum term of employment/self-employment and no minimum income
- First-time landlords considered
- Ex-pats considered as individuals or limited companies
- Up to 80% LTV on core range
- Loans up to £2m on core range
- ICR of 125% for limited company borrowers and basic rate taxpayers and 145% for others
- No limit to portfolio size, subject to maximum borrowing of £5m with Foundation
- Specialist properties such as HMOs, short-term lets, and Multi-Unit Blocks
- HMOs: up to 8 bedrooms and MUBs: up to 10 units
- Green Mortgages available for purchase and remortgage
Attendees who attend the full session will be sent learning certificates that can be used for CPD.
We encourage brokers to ask questions during the event, but if you would like to provide us with any questions you have in advance, please supply them when registering. We will do our best to get through as many as possible during the live session.
This event is FREE to attend.