These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
FIBA – Landlord engagement strategy & summary
24 February, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Masterclass four discusses why it’s never been more important to have an effective engagement strategy in place. With so much information for landlords to absorb, those who ensure they keep their landlords up-to-date with the latest developments will be invaluable to their clients.
Discover the best ways to keep in touch, looks at some of the requirements being introduced in 2020/21 and discusses the importance of education.
Topics we cover include:
• A quick summary past events and a focus on the education of your landlord
• How to try and remove the confusion.
• Understanding the formula about profitability
• What new legislation and standards are coming in over the next 12-18 months
• How to diversify to chase yield
• Landlord engagement strategies
• What a landlord can offset before tax is calculated
• Your customers’ tenants and how to develop them