Mortgage Prisoners, Exclusive Product Launch
On 2nd December United Trust Bank launched a new range of products, designed specifically to accommodate customers who meet the FCA’s definition of Mortgage Prisoners.
Borrowers that have maintained payments but are with lenders on an SVR and need a £ for £ remortgage, now have a home. UTB’s Mortgage Prisoner product range is ideal for those Mortgage Prisoners that need a specialist lenders view on application status, income or property. As an existing UTB Introducer who is also listed on the Money Advice Service (MAS) as a Mortgage Prisoners approved broker, you have immediate access to this new exclusive product range.
Key features include:
- No stress test applied in affordability assessment
- £ for £ remortgages only, from £10,000 to £500,000
- 2yr and 5yr fixed rates available
- Capital Repayment or Interest Only available
- Current mortgage must be more than 5yrs old
- Must currently be on an SVR
For new case enquiries, please contact your Broker Relationship or Key Accounts Manager directly on 020 7031 1551, or email email@example.com.
For updates on cases already submitted to United Trust Bank please call 020 7031 1552, or upload existing documents through the mortgage portal a here.