RESIDENTIAL LENDER PANEL
If you are Directly Authorised or an Appointed Representative of a Network other than our own, you can access and receive 100% of the commission for all packaged products shown in the table below. If you would like to access any other product for your client, we may be able to assist you on an introduced basis.
|Lender||Packaged||Product Guide||Commission||Key Criteria & Notes|
|Yes||VIEW||0.6%||Max LTV: 85%~~Loan size: £75K - £1 million ~~Min property value: £100k ~~Term 5 to 35 years|
|Yes||VIEW||0.35%||Max LTV: 90% ~~Loan size: £25001 - £1 million ~~Min property value: £75K ~~Term 5 to 35 years|
|Yes||VIEW||0.35%||Max LTV: 95% ~~Loan size: £45001 - £1.5 million~~Min property value: £120K ~~Term 5 to 40 years|
|Yes||VIEW ~~ ~~Second Homes Range||0.5%||Max LTV: 90% ~~ Loan size: £25001 - £2 million ~~ Min property value: £75K ~~ Term 5 to 40 years|
|Yes||VIEW||0.4%||Max LTV: 85%~~Loan size: £25001 - £1 million~~Min property value: £70K~~Term 5 to 35 years|
|Yes||VIEW ~~ ~~ Help to Buy||0.5%||Max LTV: 85% ~~Loan size: £25001 - £1 million ~~Min property value: £70K ~~ Term 5 to 35 years|
|Yes||VIEW||0.5%||Max LTV: 85% ~~Loan size: £25001 - £1 million ~~Min property value: £70K ~~ Term 5 to 35 years|
|Yes||VIEW||1.25%||Max LTV: 75% ~~Loan size: £3K - £1 million~~Min property value: £60K ~~ Term 5 to 30 years|
|Yes||VIEW||0.4%||Max LTV: 75%~~ Loan size: £25K - £1 million~~ Min property value: no restriction ~~ Term 5 to 35 years|
Many of today’s clients no longer fit with mainstream mortgage lenders and require finance from a specialist mortgage provider who is prepared to be flexible and look at the merits of the case and not simply adopt a computer check list approach. Through our panel of specialist mortgage lenders and dedicated team of experts on our Mortgage Placement Help Desk, we strive to help you find the best residential finance solution available to your client.
- Market leading rates
- Access to Exclusive Products
- Up to 95% LTV
- Loans from £25,001
- Interest only options
- Purchase and Remortgage
- Fixed and variable rates
- Adverse credit options
- Products with low fees and No ERCs
- Lending in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- First Time Buyers
- Gifted Deposits
- Shared Ownership
- Right to Buy
- Employed and Self Employed applicants with 1 year’s accounts
- Contractor mortgages
- Capital Raising
- Help to Buy finance
- Second Charge finance
- Expat mortgages
- Foreign National mortgages
- New Build flats and houses
- Flats above commercial premises
- Income stretches
- High Rise Flats
- Listed buildings
- Non standard construction properties
- Lending into retirement
HOW TO WORK WITH US
As part of our service we offer a free Mortgage Placement Help Desk to help you find the best mortgage option available to your client. Following our recommendation you can then decide whether you would like us to help you progress the enquiry in the following ways.
Option 1 – Use our Packaging Service
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions we can help you access a vast range of mortgage products from lenders who are on our packaging panel.
- You will retain the relationship with your client and be responsible for any advice.
- Connect’s in-house administration team will process the mortgage application on your behalf.
- On completion you will be paid 100% of the lender’s procuration fee.
Option 2 – Use our Referral Service
As our name suggests Intermediaries are at the heart of what we do and we work closely with all our lenders to try and find the best possible solution for your client. If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the entire process then our Referral Service is the right option for you.
- Our adviser will happily discuss your clients requirements with you and let you know whether we can help.
- Simply pass your client’s details on to the adviser, who will deal with them directly and be responsible for the advice.
- The adviser will source the whole of market to try and find your client the best mortgage to match their requirements.
- Connect’s in-house administration team will then process the mortgage application and support your client throughout the entire mortgage process right up to completion.
- You will then be paid a great share of the case commission.
Contact our dedicated Residential Finance team today on: