BRIDGING LENDER PANEL
If you are Directly Authorised or an Appointed Representative of a Network other than our own, you can access and receive 100% of the commission for all packaged products shown in the table below. If you would like to access any other product for your client, we may be able to assist you on an introduced basis.
|Lender||Packaged||Product Guide||Commission||Key Criteria & Notes|
|Yes||VIEW||0.5%||Bespoke Bridging Lending|
|Yes||VIEW||1.25%||Max LTV: 70%~~ Loan size: £50K - £25 million ~~Min property value: £200K~~ Max properties in portfolio: No Limit~~ Min income: None~~ Min and max age: No Limit~~ Lender USP: Foreign national expats and offshore companies considered.|
|Yes||VIEW||1.5%||Max LTV: 75% ~~ Loan size: £100K - £5 million ~~ Min property value: Refer ~~ Max properties in portfolio: No Limit ~~ Min income: No restriction ~~ Min and max age: Refer ~~ Lender USP - All products including 0.65pcm allow for light - medium refurb|
|Yes||VIEW||1%||Max LTV: 80% ~~Loan size: £30K - £2 million ~~Min property value: £65K ~~Max properties in portfolio: No Limit ~~Min income: None ~~Min and max age: 21 - 75|
|Yes||VIEW||1.3%||Max LTV: 75% ~~Loan size: From £50K ~~Min property value: £50K (£100K London) ~~Max properties in portfolio: Not specified ~~Min income: No restriction ~~Min and max age: 25 - 70|
|Yes||VIEW ~~ ~~ FIXED RATES||1%||Max LTV: 75% ~~Loan size: £50K to £10 million ~~Min property value: £50K ~~Max properties in portfolio: No limit ~~Min income: No restriction Min and max age: 21 - 80 ~~Lender USP: Will finance HMOs refurbishment projects and semi commercial properties.|
|Yes||Not Available||1%||Loan Size: £100K to £1.5million ~~ Min Property value: Refer ~~ Max Property in portfolio: No limit ~~ Min income: None ~~ Min and Max age: 18 - None|
A Bridging Loan can be used to provide a short term finance solution to help your client borrow money quickly and get the funding they need to help with a variety of scenarios. Our team of bridging experts on our Mortgage Help Desk can help you find the best finance option available to your client and can help you access our comprehensive panel of bridging lenders.
- Market leading rates
- Up to 100% LTV (with additional security)
- Loans from £10,000
- Terms 1 to 18 months
- Interest can be serviced, rolled up or retained
- Staged payments
- No exit fees
- Products with no arrangement fees
- Lending in England, Wales and Scotland
We can provide first, second and third charge bridging finance options for:
- Residential property
- Buy to Let property
- Commercial property
- Semi commercial property
- Land (with our without planning permission).
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP
- When you client needs fast finance for a quick completion to meet auction terms.
- When your client wants to purchase a property that requires refurbishment, that is deemed unsuitable to mainstream lenders.
- When your client needs to complete on a property purchase before their existing property is sold.
- When your client wants to buy a property and change its use.
- When your client wants to quickly release equity from their property to help with cash flow.
- When your clients wants to quickly buy a under market value property.
HOW TO WORK WITH US
As part of our service we offer a free Mortgage Placement Help Desk to help you find the best mortgage option available to your client. Following our recommendation you can then decide whether you would like us to help you progress the enquiry in the following ways.
Option 1 – Use our Packaging Service
If you have the appropriate regulatory permissions we can help you access a vast range of mortgage products from lenders who are on our packaging panel.
- You will retain the relationship with your client and be responsible for any advice.
- Connect’s in-house administration team will process the mortgage application on your behalf.
- On completion you will be paid 100% of the lender’s procuration fee.
Option 2 – Use our Referral Service
As our name suggests Intermediaries are at the heart of what we do and we work closely with all our lenders to try and find the best possible solution for your client. If you do not have the required permissions or would prefer for us to manage the entire process then our Referral Service is the right option for you.
- Our adviser will happily discuss your clients requirements with you and let you know whether we can help.
- Simply pass your client’s details on to the adviser, who will deal with them directly and be responsible for the advice.
- The adviser will source the whole of market to try and find your client the best mortgage to match their requirements.
- Connect’s in-house administration team will then process the mortgage application and support your client throughout the entire mortgage process right up to completion.
- You will then be paid a great share of the case commission.
Contact our dedicated Bridging Finance team today on: