They have continued the revamp of their Buy-to-Let offering with a brand-new Portfolio product.
Following the launch of Shawbrook’s Non-Portfolio product, aimed at simple cases, they’ve introduced a mid-range solution that supports the needs of portfolio landlords.
The new product is designed for cases that are more complex than Non-Portfolio applications, but not as complex as those that fit their Specialist product. This means they will benefit from a streamlined application journey via MyShawbrook Buy-to-Let, while also accessing more competitive pricing.
- 5-year fixed rate of 4.09%
- Up to 75% LTV
- 1.00% Broker Partner commission
- Eligible for existing customer discount
Download their product guide here.
- Supports individual or standalone SPV landlords, as well as non-portfolio landlords who do not proceed with an AVM
- Multiple simple assets e.g. single dwellings and small HMOs
- Properties must meet AVM criteria and the AVM must be successful, but the customer can opt to proceed with a full valuation. If the AVM is unsuccessful, the case can proceed on Shawbrook’s Specialist product.
Pipeline cases at pre-offer stage will proceed on the new rates. Cases which have received a formal offer will proceed on the previously agreed rates.
Download their lending criteria here.
Shawbrook refreshed product range has been carefully designed to support the entire spectrum of the Buy-to-Let market – from the simple to the complex and everything in between.
Download their Product Guide for more information or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact their Sales Desk team or your Regional Development Manager.
To contact Shawbrook, click here.