Last month, Molo brought the news of competitive price changes for their individual mortgage products. And now they’re following up on those reductions with new, more competitive rates for their limited company mortgages. That means you can enjoy even better savings when buying your next property investment through a limited company.
Molo’s new mortgage product prices:
New limited company prices
- 2-year fixed-rate at 2.90% with a 65 LTV
- 5-year fixed-rate at 3.10%, with a 65% LTV
- 2-year fixed-rate at 2.95%, with a 75% LTV
- 5-year fixed-rate at 3.15%, with a 75% LTV
Individual buy-to-let price recap
- 2-year fixed-rate at 2.24%, with a 65% LTV
- 5-year fixed-rate at 2.29%, with a 65% LTV
- 2-year fixed-rate at 2.39%, with a 75% LTV
- 5-year fixed-rate at 2.44%, with a 75% LTV
Along with these new pricing models, they also have a range of 80% LTV products available.
Molo’s fee structure across all products for loans over £450k has changed, too. These price changes are only applicable for standard-individual BTL mortgages and aren’t available on HMO mortgages. Please check the latest version of their product guide to see all changes.