These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Three highlight sessions you can’t miss during FSE-Week
9 November, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11 November, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
MAINSTREAM MONDAY (9 November): Debate panel: Have working practices changed for good?
• Prior to 2020, how had the role of the broker evolved and how did it impact the lender/broker dynamic?
• What impact has COVID-19 had on this dynamic? Including the effect of government-backed loans to remote working practices.
• What challenges will brokers and their clients face in the upcoming rounds of refinancing?
• What extra value can intermediaries be adding in order to ensure their SME clients prosper?
Chair: Robert Sinclair, Chief Executive, AMI
Peter Brodnicki, CEO, Mortgage Advice Bureau
Esther Dijkstra, Lloyds Banking Group
TIMEOUT TUESDAY (10 November): SWB Connecting with Later Life Lending
• How the events of the last 6 months have already impacted the retirement landscape
• How this has created substantial personal and financial challenges for millions and highlighted the pensions gap
• Highlight some significant challenges ahead and how later life lending could help to address these
Chris Molyneux, Business Development Manager, Scottish Widows Bank
SPECIALIST WEDNESDAY (11 November): Leading Innovation in the Specialist Market
• Spotlight: Innovation in the specialist market.
• Highlights include new products, technology enablers and the future for specialist lenders.
Frances Taylor, Head of National Accounts, Kensington Mortgages
Craig McKinlay, New Business Director, Kensington Mortgages
Dont miss out on this time-critical digital broadcast which you can safely join from the comfort of your home or office. We can’t wait to welcome you at FSE-Week in less than two weeks!