These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Royal London – How to nail your menu conversations and sell more protection
23 February, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
In the first of our two menu webinars, our Protection Development and Technical Managers, Shelley Read and Gregor Sked, will take you through key points that’ll help nail your menu conversations.
They’ll discuss the advantages to both clients and advisers of writing protection policies in a Menu Plan. They’ll explore support and ideas to help have compelling menu conversations – including tools to demonstrate the risk, the chance and probability of making a claim, the new Royal London menu tool, plus simple ideas to uncover any protection gaps.
They’ll also consider which clients could benefit from a Menu Plan approach and why. Then finally, how to build a solution and evaluate the advantages of a Menu Plan approach versus a more traditional way of arranging protection policies.
After this webinar, you’ll
• Have a better understanding of the advantages of writing policies in a Menu Plan for both clients and advisers.
• Use a simple model to help every client appreciate their own individual protection gaps.
• Be able to create a bespoke report to show the risks clients face and the probability of making a claim.
• Have a clear understanding of who could benefit from a Menu Plan protection portfolio.
• Understand how to use the Royal London menu tool.
• Build a cost-effective menu-based solution to suit client’s needs and budget.
We recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge as the browser for joining the webinar.
Other browsers may result in lower quality viewing or access issues.