These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Protection opportunities for landlords
16 November, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
In the UK, many people rent their homes rather than buy them. Sometimes this is through choice and sometimes it’s through necessity.
Private and professional Landlords represent a group of people who very often don’t see the need to ever consider protection. They think that having regular income and growing equity within their property portfolios means that should the worst ever happen, sufficient finance is already in place.
In this presentation, we will dispel some of these myths and misconceptions by looking at some typical and realistic scenarios and the real problems that can be fixed by some simple protection solutions. These ideas will have wide reaching benefits to help landlords, their families, their business partners and even their tenants.
• Have a good understanding of the angles and opportunities for the need for protection for Landlords.
• Understand the value of using a Trust when setting up life cover for loan protection.
• Understand the basic mechanics of protection solutions for businesses.
• Be aware of the opportunities and limitations of Relevant Life cover.
• Be able to access free marketing tools from Royal London to help you in this marketplace.