- This event has passed.
Protection ‘Lunch & learn’ session – Mental health and underwriting- Aviva
26 March @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join presenter Dan Wall from Aviva as he talks about mental health. He’ll be:
• Discussing the effects that mental health has on income
• Explaining how Aviva assess mental health at underwriting stage
• Describing the benefits and support Aviva offers to help
customers and their families with potential mental health
• Explaining the statistics around mental health in the UK
More about the presenter:
• Dan Wall is a national account manager at Aviva. Dan’s
main responsibility is managing Aviva’s relationships with
its key distribution partners.
He has been in the industry over 16 years and has worked
in a variety of different protection areas within Aviva, all
with the aim of helping financial advisers protect their
Dan has also had responsibility for recruiting, training and
managing Aviva’s IFA telephony BDM team.