These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Protection ‘Lunch & learn’ session – How Covid has changed the protection conversation – Guardian
26 February, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join presenter Rachael Welsh from Guardian as she:
• Looks at how the protection market has been impacted
• Discusses some of the changes we’ve all had to make and
where we stand today
• Shares Guardian’s latest survey results, showing how
customers’ attitudes to protection have changed
• Looks at how advisers have seen their businesses change
over the last 12 months
Rachael will end her session by bringing to life some of the unique features in Guardian’s proposition that put a spotlight on the value of your advice – at a time when protection advice has never been more important.
More about the presenter:
• Rachael Welsh is Guardian’s Head of Marketing. She
started her marketing career at Royal London, promoting
both Bright Grey and Scottish Provident brands. Following
various other marketing roles inside and outside financial
services, Rachael joined Guardian in 2017 and played a key
role getting them to launch and on to where they are today