These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Protection ‘Lunch & learn’ session – Better protection outcomes – Trusts – Royal London
19 February, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join presenter Vincent O’Connor from Royal London as he presents:
‘Better Protection Outcomes – Right money, right hands, right time’ Royal London’s conversation around trusts.
At the end of this presentation you will:
• Be able to identify the key benefits for advising and
recommending the use of trusts for protection policies
• Be able to download and complete a Royal London trust
form for a protection plan
• Understand the importance of the letter of wishes and why
this should be reviewed periodically
• Nominate beneficiaries as part of the Royal London
application journey without the need for a trust
More about the presenter:
• Vincent has worked in Financial Services since 1994 and
has experience across a range of different areas. He started
out at a life company and then ran his own Mortgage and
Protection brokerage, so is ideally placed to understand
exactly the challenges you can face.
Most recently he worked for a large network where he set up
their ‘Protection Academy’ for adviser learning, development
and skills training, but is now at Royal London; again with a
specialist focus on protection