These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
L&G The Housebuilding Community – A look at the current landscape and beyond
29 April, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join Craig Hall, Head of Broker Relationships & Propositions, in conversation with David O’Leary, Policy Director at the Home Builders Federation, as they discuss a range of challenges and opportunities within the housebuilding sector such as:
• How has the housebuilding sector recovered since re-opening 10 months ago
• The reaction to the budget from the sector and what other support the Government should or could provide
• The status of the supply side in terms of achieving the previously stated aim of 300,000 new homes p.a
• The impact of the move to the new FTB Help to Buy scheme upon housebuilders
• The potential impact of the Mortgage Guarantee scheme upon the work HBF has done with its members regarding private schemes
• The HBF and housebuilders view on the forthcoming First Home scheme