These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Legal & General Home Finance Webinar
6 May, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Client Spotting – New opportunities in the over 55’s market
The over 55’s market has been growing steadily and for many mortgage brokers, offering opportunity to diversify their business. Lifetime mortgages and Retirement Interest Only mortgages (RIO), sometimes unfairly viewed as niche products, are increasingly becoming more popular when planning for retirement.
In this Legal & General Home Finance webinar, they’ll highlight some of the key types of clients that lifetime mortgages and RIOs could be suitable for. They’ll show you;
- An overview of later life lending products
- Recent enhancements to our RIO mortgage to meet the needs of more of your clients
- How to identify clients who could be suitable
- Easy steps to get the best from an affordability assessment
- Tips to generate leads from professional connections and beyond
In conversation with…
Join Marie Catch, Head of Mortgage Market Development at Legal & General, Key Account Manager, Sara Freer and Underwriting Manager, Matthew Joyner for an in-depth discussion on how to spot clients and build your business.
You’ll have the chance to ask the speakers questions on any of the topics covered.