These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
FSE: Refresh your knowledge
27 January, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As 2021 begins with its challenges, we wanted to bring you a new knowledge-sharing platform to help you stay tuned with your industry at a time of renewed isolation.
This is how FSE Refresh has come to life. Regular episodes will give you a chance to watch not one, but two recently broadcasted FSE sessions as well as discuss the latest industry updates with industry experts.
12:00pm – SESSION 1: Debate panel: Have working practices changed for good?
(This session is CPD (CII) certified**)
• Robert Sinclair, Chief Executive, AMI
• Peter Brodnicki, Chief Executive, Mortgage Advice Bureau
• Esther Dijkstra, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Lloyds Banking Group
12:50pm – SESSION 2: Leading innovation in the specialist market
• Frances Taylor, Head of National Accounts, Kensington Mortgages
• Craig McKinlay, New Business Director, Kensington Mortgages
Each broadcasted presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session with our industry experts.