These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
FSE Live Refresh
27 January, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A lot has happened in the span of just a few weeks. To help you navigate these uncertain times, the first episode of FSE-Refresh will give you a chance to watch two recently broadcasted sessions.
Each session will be followed by a live Q&A session with industry experts, delivering time-critical updates about the economy and the financial services sector since the initial broadcast.
At this time of renewed isolation, FSE-Refresh will give you a chance to take a step back, broaden your perspective and gain key takeaways on how to best answer your current set of challenges.
So join us on 27 January from 12pm for our first episode on:
12:00pm – SESSION 1: Debate panel: Have working practices changed for good?
(This session is CPD (CII) certified**)
• Robert Sinclair, Chief Executive, AMI
• Peter Brodnicki, Chief Executive, Mortgage Advice Bureau
• Esther Dijkstra, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Lloyds Banking Group
12:50pm – SESSION 2: Leading innovation in the specialist market
• Frances Taylor, Head of National Accounts, Kensington Mortgages
• Craig McKinlay, New Business Director, Kensington Mortgages
Each broadcasted presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session with our industry experts.