These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
Criteria Clinic LIVE with Knowledge Bank (First Time Buyers & Higher LTVs)
13 July, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for our next LIVE Criteria Clinic at 12.30pm on Monday 13th July where we will be answering your questions on criteria relating to First Time Buyers and Higher LTVs and helping you place those cases.
This Clinic will be hosted by our CEO and Founder, Nicola Firth and joining us to answer your questions and give you some valuable insight into this area of lending on Monday are:
- Adrian Moloney, Group Sales Director, OneSavings Bank
- Tim Vigeon, Head of Lending, Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Andrew Millard, Corporate Account Manager, Accord Mortgages
- Neil Tribick, Business Development Manager, Furness for Intermediaries
- Attendees who attend the full session will be sent learning certificates which can be used for CPD
We encourage brokers to ask questions during the event, but if you would like to provide us with any questions you have in advance, please supply when registering. We will do our best to get through as many as possible during the live session.