These events are arranged by Connect and it’s associates and aimed at Mortgage Intermediaries.
- This event has passed.
L&G Spring Roadshow
27 April, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Legal & General Mortgage Club will be back on the road again for their first spring roadshows in 3 years.
L&G are still preparing the event agenda and which lender partners will be in attendance, but this will be an opportunity to get out of the work or the home office, and catch-up face to face with the Club team, find out more about their latest propositions, as well as an opportunity for you to tell us what you need support with.
A complimentary buffet lunch will be provided (if you have any specific dietary requirements, please indicate on the registration form in the appropriate field).
The Legal & General Mortgage Club will soon be back on the road again for their first spring roadshows in 3 years. The theme is ‘Inspire, Flourish, Grow‘ and all the roadshows are kindly sponsored by Kensington Mortgages.
Why should advisers attend?
- L&G’s agenda will cover green mortgages, a market overview, technology updates, and a look at non-standard customers
- Plenty of opportunities to network with a range of lenders who will be in attendance including Precise Mortgages, Bank of Ireland, Zephyr Homeloans, Teachers Building Society, TSB, Nationwide, Molo Finance, Foundation Homeloans, Generation Home and many more
- Meet face-to-face with the Mortgage Club leadership & broker teams to discuss any issues or opportunities
- Earn 4 hours of CPD for attending
- Free to attend and lunch provided
The events are open to all – you don’t have to be an existing Club member to attend. In fact, they’d love to meet with new advisers who want to know more about the Club and what’s going on in the wider market.