Here at Connect we have built our business through our vast expertise across all areas of Buy-to-Let finance, making us the ideal partner for all your Buy-to-Let enquiries. We can assist you with a range of enquiries including Portfolio landlords, HMOs, Expats, Limited Companies and complex property.
Through our comprehensive panel of specialist lenders and dedicated team of experts, we strive to help you find the best BTL finance solution available to your client.
- Market leading rates
- Access to Exclusive Products
- Up to 80% LTV
- Loans from £25,000 with no maximum limit
- Interest only options
- Fixed and variable rates
- Adverse credit options
- Products with low fees and No ERCs
- Products with no minimum income requirements
- Lending in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- No maximum age
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP:
- Limited company Buy-to-lets
- Student lets and Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- First Time Buyers and First Time Landlords
- High and low value properties
- Expat Buy-to-let mortgages
- Foreign National Buy-to-let mortgages
- Flats above commercial premises
- Low rental properties
- Portfolio Landlords
- High rise flats
- Listed buildings
- Lending into retirement
Keeping yourself and any landlords among your clients informed about BTL tax changes is essential. New legislation has altered what landlords can claim as a tax exemption, as well as the amount of tax they pay.
Our CEO Liz Syms has written a chapter in the ‘BTL Property Tax Handbook’ for Accountants, published by Bloomsbury Publishing.
Her chapter explains all the salient points about BTL mortgages to assist accountants and also mortgage advisers when considering BTL property and the tax implications for their clients.
If you are a Directly Authorised Adviser or obtain your permission to trade through another Network, you can still tap into Connect’s specialist knowledge, lender relationships and exclusive products by using us to package your client’s applications for you. More.