BRIDGING FINANCE PANEL
A Bridging Loan can be used to provide a short term finance solution to help your client borrow money quickly and get the funding they need to help with a variety of scenarios. Our team of bridging experts on our Mortgage Help Desk can help you find the best finance options available to your client and give you access to our comprehensive bridging lender panel.
- Market-leading rates
- Up to 100% LTV (with additional security)
- Loans from £10,000
- Terms 1-18 months
- Interest can be serviced, rolled up or retained
- No exit fees
- Products with no arrangement fees
- Lending in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
We can provide first, second and third charge bridging finance options for:
- Residential property
- Buy-to-Let property
- Commercial property
- Semi-commercial property
- Land (with or without planning permission).
AREAS WHERE WE CAN HELP:
- When your client needs fast finance for a quick completion to meet auction terms.
- When your client wants to purchase a property that requires refurbishment, that is deemed unsuitable by mainstream lenders.
- When your client needs to complete a property purchase before their existing property is sold.
- When your client wants to buy a property and change its use.
- When your client wants to quickly release equity from their property to help with cash flow.
- When your client wants to quickly buy an under market value property quickly.
If you are Directly Authorised or an Appointed Representative of a Network other than our own you can access all of our packaged products including any exclusives or semi exclusives and receive 100% of the commission as displayed here. If you would like to access any other product for your client or want Connect to take the compliance responsibility, we can assist you on a referral basis.
If you are a Directly Authorised Adviser or obtain your permission to trade through another Network, you can still tap into Connect’s specialist knowledge, lender relationships and exclusive products by using us to package your client’s applications for you. More.